Create, Educate, Liberate and Love through the Power of Craft
Are you a woman facing life alone after divorce, bereavement and heartache?
Want to change your life but don’t know how or where to start?
Open to learning and reconnecting with your creative imagination?
Three phenomenal options available. Which path will you choose?
It’s like a Spa for your brain! – Steph
Turn trash into treasure and transform your life
We all experience times in life when we feel rubbish, unmotivated, uninspired, lost and alone.
Our thoughts spiralling gradually into a pit of worry, fear, self doubt, shame, loneliness, self pity, etc……. I know, I’ve been there too!
How do you break free from an emotional prison?
How do you change your perspective and move forward?
How do you find happiness and peace after heartbreak?
“The mind can only see what it has been prepared to see. Unless we prepare the brain by creating possibility we are unable to see new patterns and ideas.” – Edward de Bono
“It was like opening my head up and installing a load of new software. So now I’m unstoppable. I can do anything. It’s fantastic!” – Sam
I’m Sandra Owen creator of CELL. The online group for women to Create, Educate, Liberate and Love through the power of craft.
Recycling craft and personal development help you regain self-confidence and self-belief. Reconnect with your innate creative imagination, feel uplifted and inspired.
Like you I’ve experienced many hurdles in my life. My father died when I was very young and with no emotional support I found solace in crafting. Making things out of discarded household rubbish. Little did I know how this would become my strength.
School and two divorces reinforced low self-confidence and self-belief. By the time I was in my mid forties I felt alone, lost, rudderless and believed I had nothing to offer anyone. I discovered the world of self development in 2012 and never looked back. I use craft to help women reconnect with their creative imagination. You can change your life while having fun.
Discover the beauty within yourself and the world around you. Reconnect with a part of yourself you’d forgotten existed. It’s amazing to witness the transformation in people’s lives.
There are three Personal Development options to choose from. All the information you need is below. Come and join the fun, creativity and inspiration that is waiting to greet you. Love, Sandra x
“The key difference with this self discovery course was Sandra’s use of bespoke craft activities to demonstrate new ways to think about and view difficulties and to produce very carefully constructed craft items.” – Lois
Option One – Create
If you’re curious and creative the Create Group is the perfect place to start.
- 12 Months of creative fun changing the way you look at things through monthly recycling craft demo videos (Cost usually £684)
- Open your mind to possibility through the PDF teaching notes that accompany each project (Included in £684 above)
- Ask questions and learn through monthly Webinar or Facebook Live Streams (Value £720)
- Connect and share with like minded women through a Closed Facebook Group. (Value £300)
- BONUS: Book Group – Every two months I will recommend a metaphysical/spiritual book to read and host a live discussion webinar to share ideas, thoughts, ask questions and learn together. 6 books + 6 webinars (Value £360) NB: You are responsible for purchasing your own books. Some may be in the Public Domain and free to download.
Experience the fun of Personal Development, Crafting, Learning and Growing together.
Total Value £2064.
Membership £30 per month.
7 Day FREE Trial
The Link below will take you to a Paypal Subscription. First week is free. You can cancel anytime by emailing email@example.com and cancelling your subscription.
Option Two – Educate
Knowledge is power, Self- Knowledge is Self Empowerment.
Divorce and bereavement leave many women feeling lost, lonely and lacking self-confidence. Low self esteem and painful emotions cause procrastination. Where do you start to create a new life for yourself?
- The Educate Group is a 12-Week program that combines Self Discovery, Recycling Craft and Grief Recovery to optimise emotional wellbeing.
- Reconnect with your ‘Inner Child,’ through the Creative Self Discovery Group Program and release painful emotions through the Grief Recovery Method 1:1 Program.
- To ensure you receive 1:1 and group support places are limited to 12 and booked on a first come first serve basis.
- The Grief Recovery Method is the only evidence based psycho-educational program proven to help you move forward after loss. 1:1 sessions online.
If you’re serious about changing your life the Educate Group is perfect for you.
What you’ll gain!
- Build Self-Confidence and Self-Belief. Regain a sense of achievement and satisfaction. Reconnect with your innate creative imagination. Experience relief and release from painful emotions. Feel supported through new friendships. (Value £ Priceless)
- Relax and have fun making recycling craft projects that inspire thought and new perspective. Teaching notes to enhance learning. Weekly Questionnaires for Self Reflection and hand-drawn Mandalas to aid meditation. Writing and thinking exercises that get those creative brain cells working. (Usual Cost £550)
- Weekly support through live Q&A webinars. (Value £420)
- Relief and peace through the Grief Recovery Method 1:1 Program. The only program proven to help you move forward after loss of any kind. Gain practical tools to use for the rest of your life. (Usual Cost £550)
- Increased success with the help of a Mastermind Chain. Accountability is proven to enhance results. (Value £600)
- Support from new friends within a Secret Facebook Group. (Value £600)
- BONUS: Receive a Complimentary copy of ‘My Creative Life – A 12 month creative planner’ by Sandra Owen. (Retail Price £10)
- BONUS: Receive 2 x 60 minute mentoring calls with Sandra anytime during the next 12-months. (Usual Cost £194)
- BONUS: 12 months membership to the Create group (Usual Cost £360)
- BONUS: Early notification and special discounts on all VIP days, additional courses and Retreats.
Total Value £3284 for £997
“This is by far the best ever course. I have enjoyed every moment. Sandra is such an inspiration and I would recommend it to everyone. Worth every penny.” – Pauline
“Excellent course. Fun throughout, thought provoking and life changing! Sandra is an excellent teacher and mentor.” – Lesley
“This has been an excellent opportunity for me to reflect and focus on my life and I would not hesitate in recommending the courses, which I have found so beneficial to my mental and physical health.” – Eileen
Option Three – Liberate
Personal mentoring 1:1
The Liberate option is for women who want to work with me one to one and receive personalised mentoring.
Gain self-confidence and self-belief to achieve your goals. Feel fully supported through weekly calls and a bespoke program to suit your needs.
Please complete the Application Form by clicking the button below.
Personal Mentoring starts at £997 for 4 Weeks
“As I applied my new skills Sandra was beside me every step of the way as a patient observer and a skilful mentor. She intuitively knew when to let me find my own answers and when to use the moment as a teaching opportunity.” – Tammy
“The guidance and mentoring of Sandra has helped me learn how to find solutions and clarity through processing, challenging myself and guiding with helpful questions, referred to tools and reading references, to arrive at my own decisions and understanding.” – Cheryl
“I had the privilege of enjoying the personal coaching of Sandra Owen for over six month and she is the most amazing asset in mentoring. Her gentle touch and understanding nature coupled with a sincere desire to help and be of service can propel You towards Your goals and aims as she did for me. I would not be where I am today without her support!” –Claes
Love – Guaranteed
Rediscover the wonderful treasures within you. Open your mind to your potential. Change the way you look at things and fall in love with you!
No one can love you as much as your Higher Being. Reconnect with her and feel limitless again.
All it takes is a little imagination!
“Creativity involves breaking out of established patterns in order to look at things in a different way.” – Edward de Bono
What are the benefits of craft and personal development for me?
- Crafting lowers stress levels and raises serotonin levels = feel good.
- Crafting stops worry and allows room for solutions to appear = feel relaxed
- Crafting develops concentration and attention skills = feel focused
- Crafting boosts personal satisfaction and sense of achievement = feel positive
- Recycling craft opens your mind to possibility and potential = feel inspired
- Craft + Personal Development aids holistic learning and retention = feel empowered
- Crafting interrupts habitual brain patterns and creates awareness. Awareness creates choice. Choice creates change = A new life
- Colouring Mandalas creates a state similar to meditation which rests and refocuses your mind = feel calm
- All successful people take time out to play and listen to their heart = have fun
- All work and no play makes Jill a dull girl! 🙂
‘Set time aside to let your day dreams flow.’ – Abraham Hicks
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do I have to attend all the live webinars?
A. No. All recorded webinars will shared in the Facebook group.
Q. Do I need to have experience with craft?
A. No, all the project demo videos explain what you need to do to make the projects.
Q. Do I have to make all the projects to be in the group?
A. No, you are free to make the projects you wish or use them as inspiration for your own ideas. I would encourage you to enter into the spirit of the group and have a go. Stopping your normal routine helps refocus your mind.
Q. How much time should I allow to be a part of the group?
A. This depends on your personal objectives. The more you give the more your will gain.
Between 5-10 minutes for the reading in the Create Group.
Between 15-20 minutes for the Educate Group plus 30-60 minutes to answer the Reflective Questionnaires.
Schedule your diary to ensure you have some creative time. Allow 1-3 hours depending on the project.
Q. When will the webinars be held?
A. Create Group webinars will be on Tuesday evenings at 7.30pm UK time. Recorded webinars will be posted in the Closed FB group.
Educate Group webinars will be on Friday evenings at 7.00pm. This may change to suit the availability of the majority of the group.
Q. Will I need to buy craft tools and materials?
A. That depends on what you already have at home. If you are completely new to crafting then yes you will have to buy a few basic tools. Tools are available through my Craftstash Affiliate link or other major craft retailers. Each video shows you which tools and materials are being used. You’ll also receive a PDF printout of these too.
Q. What basic craft tools will I need?
A. A Mini Hot glue gun & glue sticks. Heat Gun. Craft Tweezers. A round tip paintbrush. A 1/2 inch flat paintbrush. Pencil with a rubber eraser on the end. Scissors. I do my best to keep extra costs to a minimum. You may have many of the things around your home.
Q. Do I need to be in the UK to join the group?
A. No. The group is online so you can join from anywhere in the world.
Q. How is the personal development aspect incorporated?
A. Our brain thinks in images, colour and pictures. Most of the projects combine recycling materials with crafting techniques. Transform rubbish into beautiful visual triggers that enable holistic learning. Our brains remember better through visual images.
Q. What is an Accountability Mastermind and do I need to do this?
A. The Accountability Mastermind is for those joining the Educate Program. Having a Mastermind partner is an invaluable element for changing your life.
Q. I am new to crafting, does this matter?
A. Not at all. Many women feel a bit nervous when they are thinking of doing something new. Fear of the unknown is a natural and healthy emotional response. Centuries ago this instinctive feeling made the difference between life and death! Today it is generally our ego mind trying to protect us. Our mind likes the known.
Pushing the boundaries of your comfort zone is great. My advice is take the action anyway. You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain as they say.
Q. Do I need any previous knowledge or understanding of metaphysics or Law of Attraction?
A. Not at all. Life is a continual process of growth and change. Take any new ideas and concepts that resonate with you and see where the path leads. Your journey is unique to you. Enjoy it, keep an open mind and make new friends to help you along your path.
Q. Can I share photos of my craft work?
A. Yes. In the Facebook Group you can share photos of your work and ask questions. It is great to inspire each other and share ideas. I’m looking forward to seeing your creations. 🙂
Q. I only want to do the Grief Recovery Method. What should I do?
A. You can book the Grief Recovery Method 1:1 program separately. As an Advanced Specialist I can facilitate the program in person or online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a no obligation call and to get started.
Q. Can I cancel my membership?
A. The Create Group Membership is a monthly subscription. You are free to cancel your membership at anytime by emailing email@example.com
The Educate Group investment fees are due in full. There is no cancellation option once the course is underway.
All Liberate 1:1 Mentoring investment fees are payable in full once an agreement has been made to work together.
If you’re ready to change your life we’d love to welcome you to the group.
If you don’t receive an automatic confirmation email after registering please email firstname.lastname@example.org