Create, Educate, Liberate and Love through the Power of Craft
Are you a woman facing life alone after divorce, bereavement and heartache?
Want to change your life but don’t know how or where to start?
Open to learning and reconnecting with your creative imagination?
Three phenomenal options available. Which path will you choose?
It’s like a Spa for your brain! – Steph
Turn trash into treasure and transform your life
We all experience times in life when we feel rubbish, unmotivated, uninspired, lost and alone.
Our thoughts spiralling gradually into a pit of worry, fear, self doubt, shame, loneliness, self pity, etc……. I know, I’ve been there too!
How do you break free from an emotional prison?
How do you change your perspective and move forward?
How do you find happiness and peace after heartbreak?
Personal Development enables you to rethink who you are and what you want from your life. Craft enables you to raise your energy vibration, release feel good hormones and allow solutions to appear. Our imagination is the most precious gift we have a human beings. It’s time to reignite your dreams, change the way you see yourself and discover the beauty within.
“The mind can only see what it has been prepared to see. Unless we prepare the brain by creating possibility we are unable to see new patterns and ideas.” – Edward de Bono
“It was like opening my head up and installing a load of new software. So now I’m unstoppable. I can do anything. It’s fantastic!” – Sam
I’m Sandra Owen creator of CELL. The online group for women to Create, Educate, Liberate and Love through the power of craft.
Recycling craft and personal development help you regain self-confidence and self-belief. Reconnect with your innate creative imagination, feel uplifted and inspired.
Like you I’ve experienced many hurdles in my life. My father died when I was very young and with no emotional support I found solace in crafting. Making things out of discarded household rubbish. Little did I know how this would become my strength.
School and two divorces reinforced low self-confidence and self-belief. By the time I was in my mid forties I felt alone, lost, rudderless and believed I had nothing to offer anyone. I discovered the world of self development in 2012 and never looked back. I use craft to help women reconnect with their creative imagination. You can change your life while having fun.
Discover the beauty within yourself and the world around you. Reconnect with a part of yourself you’d forgotten existed. It’s amazing to witness the transformation in people’s lives.
There are three Personal Development options to choose from. All the information you need is below. Come and join the fun, creativity and inspiration that is waiting to greet you. Love, Sandra x
“The key difference with this self discovery course was Sandra’s use of bespoke craft activities to demonstrate new ways to think about and view difficulties and to produce very carefully constructed craft items.” – Lois
Option One – Create
If you’re curious and creative the ‘Create Group – Loving Life after Loss’ is the perfect place to start.
- Change the way you look at things through monthly recycling craft projects (Cost usually £684)
- Open your mind to possibility with downloadable teaching notes that accompany each project (Included in £684 above)
- Ask questions, learn and share ideas via monthly Webinars (Value £720)
- Make new friends with like minded women in a Private Facebook Group. (Value £300)
- BONUS OPTION: I will recommend a metaphysical, spiritual or personal development book each month or two (depending on the length of the book) to read and study together, with a monthly live group discussion. (Value £360) NB: You are responsible for purchasing your own books. Some may be in the Public Domain and free to download.
Experience the fun of Personal Development, Crafting, Learning and Growing together.
Total Value £2064.
Option Two – Educate
Self-Knowledge is Self-Empowerment.
Divorce and bereavement leave many women feeling lost, lonely and lacking self-confidence. Low self esteem and painful emotions cause procrastination. Where do you start to create a new life for yourself?
- Reconnect with yourself through this 12 Month program that combines Personal Development and Recycling Craft for emotional wellbeing.
- Discover your ‘Inner Child,’ again and feel fantastic as you gain self-confidence and self-belief in fun, thought provoking activities.
- Awareness is the beginning of change. Refocus your mind, reignite your passions, remember who you really are.
If you’re serious about changing your life the Educate Group is perfect for you.
What you’ll gain!
- Self-Confidence and Self-Belief. Feel inner satisfaction as you reignite your innate creative imagination. Feel supported through new friendships with likeminded women. (Value £ Priceless)
- New perspective through recycling craft projects and creative thinking exercises that prepare your mind to see new ideas.
- Self-Reflection thought Teaching notes and Questionnaires.
- Relaxation and Meditation through the aid of Hand-drawn Mandalas. (Total Cost £1750)
- Support through regular Q&A webinars. (Value £420)
- Increased success via a Creative Mastermind Chain. Accountability is proven to enhance results. (Value £1600)
- New friends in the Private EDUCATE Facebook Group.
BONUS for fast action takers. Sign up within the first 24 hours and you’ll receive these fabulous bonus offers.
- BONUS: Receive 1 x 60 minute mentoring call with Sandra anytime during the next 12-months. (Saving of £99)
- BONUS: 20% Discount on the Grief Recovery Method® 1:1 Program online with Sandra Owen – Advanced Grief Recovery Method Specialist (Saving of £110)
- BONUS: Action investment fees will not change over time. As the program grows prices will naturally increase for future membership. Sign up in within the first 24 hours to guarantee your fixed investment fee for as long as you wish to remain in the group.
- PLUS: Early notification and special discounts on all VIP days, additional courses and Retreats.
Total Value £3370 for £997
“This is by far the best ever course. I have enjoyed every moment. Sandra is such an inspiration and I would recommend it to everyone. Worth every penny.” – Pauline
“Excellent course. Fun throughout, thought provoking and life changing! Sandra is an excellent teacher and mentor.” – Lesley
“This has been an excellent opportunity for me to reflect and focus on my life and I would not hesitate in recommending the courses, which I have found so beneficial to my mental and physical health.” – Eileen
Option Three – Liberate
One to One Mentoring
The Liberate option is for women who want to work with me one to one and receive personalised mentoring.
Achieve your goals with a fresh pair of eyes and ears on help you focus. Full support through weekly mentoring calls via Zoom.
The Grief Recovery Method 1:1 program is included. You cannot embrace your Higher Self if you are still carrying painful, negative emotions from the past. Let it go through this proven, evidence based program.
Please complete the Application Form by clicking the button below.
“As I applied my new skills Sandra was beside me every step of the way as a patient observer and a skilful mentor. She intuitively knew when to let me find my own answers and when to use the moment as a teaching opportunity.” – Tammy
“The guidance and mentoring of Sandra has helped me learn how to find solutions and clarity through processing, challenging myself and guiding with helpful questions, referred to tools and reading references, to arrive at my own decisions and understanding.” – Cheryl
“I had the privilege of enjoying the personal coaching of Sandra Owen for over six month and she is the most amazing asset in mentoring. Her gentle touch and understanding nature coupled with a sincere desire to help and be of service can propel You towards Your goals and aims as she did for me. I would not be where I am today without her support!” –Claes
Love – Guaranteed
Rediscover the wonderful treasures within you. Open your mind to your potential. Change the way you look at things and fall in love with you!
No one can love you as much as your Higher Being. Reconnect with her and feel limitless again.
All it takes is a little imagination!
“Creativity involves breaking out of established patterns in order to look at things in a different way.” – Edward de Bono
Why craft and personal development?
- FEEL GOOD – Craft lowers stress levels and raises serotonin levels
- FEEL RELAXED – Craft stops worry and allows room for solutions to appear
- FEEL FOCUSED – Craft develops concentration and attention skills
- FEEL POSITIVE – Craft boosts personal satisfaction and sense of achievement
- FEEL INSPIRED – Recycling craft opens your mind to possibility and potential
- FEEL EMPOWERED – Craft + Personal Development aids holistic learning and retention
- CREATE CHANGE – Craft interrupts habitual brain patterns and creates awareness. Awareness creates choice. Choice creates change
- FEEL CALM – Colouring Mandalas creates a state similar to meditation which rests and refocuses your mind
- HAVE FUN – All successful people take time out to play and listen to their heart. All work and no play makes Jill a dull girl! 🙂
‘Set time aside to let your day dreams flow.’ – Abraham Hicks
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do I have to attend all the live webinars?
A. No. All recorded webinars will shared in the Facebook group.
Q. Do I need to have experience with craft?
A. No, all the project demo videos explain what you need to do to make the projects.
Q. Do I have to make all the projects to be in the group?
A. No, you are free to make the projects you wish or use them as inspiration for your own ideas. However each project is designed to be a visual anchor.
Q. How much time should I allow to be a part of the group?
A. This depends on your personal objectives, how fast or slowly you read and whether you do all the craft projects. The more you give the more your will gain. it will help a lot if you schedule your week and make time to do the crafts and reading. These don’t have to be done at the same time.
Q. When will the webinars be held?
A. Create Group webinars will be monthly on Tuesday evenings at 7.30pm UK time. Please be aware that webinars will be recorded and posted in the Private FB group.
Educate Group webinars will start on Friday evenings at 7.00pm however this may change to suit the availability of the majority of the group. Again webinars will be recorded and posted in the Private FB Group.
Q. Will I need to buy craft tools and materials?
A. That depends on what you already have at home. If you are completely new to crafting then yes you will need a few basic tools. Tools are available through my Craftstash Affiliate link or other major craft retailers. Each video shows you which tools and materials to use. You’ll also receive a PDF list of the tools I use so you can prepare in advance.
Q. What basic craft tools will I need?
A. A Mini Hot glue gun & glue sticks. Heat Gun. Craft Tweezers. A round tip paintbrush. A 1/2 inch flat paintbrush. Pencil with a rubber eraser on the end. Scissors. I do my best to keep extra costs to a minimum. You may have many of the things around your home.
Q. Do I need to be in the UK to join the group?
A. No. The groups are online so you can join from anywhere in the world.
Q. How is the personal development aspect incorporated?
A. Our brain loves images, colours and pictures. Transforming rubbish into beautiful visual triggers aids holistic learning. We remember better through visual images and experience.
Q. What is a Creative Mastermind Partner and do I need to do this?
A. Having a Mastermind partner is an invaluable aspect for changing your life and those who meet regularly with a Mastermind group or partner have a higher success rate.
Q. I am new to crafting, does this matter?
A. Not at all. Fear of the unknown is a natural and healthy emotional response. Centuries ago this instinctive feeling was the difference between life and death! Pushing the boundaries of your comfort zone is necessary to create change.
Q. Do I need any previous knowledge or understanding of metaphysics or Law of Attraction?
A. Not at all. Life is a continual process of growth and change. Take any new ideas and concepts that resonate with you and see where the path leads. Your journey is unique to you. Enjoy it, keep an open mind and make new friends to help you along your path.
Q. Can I share photos of my craft work?
A. Yes. In the Facebook Group you can share photos of your work and ask questions. I’m looking forward to seeing your creations. 🙂
Q. I only want to do the Grief Recovery Method. What should I do?
A. You can book the Grief Recovery Method 1:1 program separately with me in person or online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a no obligation call and to get started.
Q. Can I cancel my membership?
The Educate Group investment fees are due in full. It is very important that you commitment to yourself to affect change.
All Liberate 1:1 Mentoring investment fees are payable in full once an agreement has been made to work together.
If you’re ready to change your life we’d love to welcome you to the group.
If you don’t receive an automatic confirmation email after registering please email email@example.com